What is Geopathic Stress?
Geopathic Stress is a disturbance of the earth’s naturally occurring electromagnetic energy lines. This distorted energy occurs through natural phenomena such as underground streams, certain rock formations, mineral concentrations, fault lines or when the energy lines intersect.
Signs of Geopathic Stress
- feeling uneasy in your home and better when you leave
- development or worsening of a health problem soon after moving to a new home
- feeling stressed and irritable at home
- permanently low energy levels
- recurring damp problems in the building
- a room or area in a building that feels uncomfortable, inexplicably cold or not quite right
- large quantities of slugs, snails, ants, regular wasps or bees nests
Why get your Home assessed for Geopathic Stress?
Geopathic stress is not harmonious for human beings, especially if a lot of time is spent in it. If the land beneath your home is stressed then this affects the building and the inhabitants. If you are living/sleeping in geopathic stress, the body has to use all its energy just to combat the effects of the geopathic stress instead of being able to rest, restore and repair. The long-term effect can be significant and seriously affect health. Geopathic stress has been found to be a factor in the following conditions. (This list is by no means all-inclusive, nor am I implying that geopathic stress is the only cause for these conditions).
- cancer, chronic fatigue/M.E., arthritis, asthma
- insomnia, disturbed sleep, sleepwalking, strange dreams or nightmares
- waking feeling unrefreshed tiredness, exhaustion
- depression, anxiety, irritability, aggression, stress in relationships
- headaches, muscle aches and pains, cramps, cold feet
- repeated miscarriages, fertility problems and cot death
- failure to thrive, inattention, hyperactivity and learning difficulties in children
- weakened immune system, persistent illnesses despite good medical or natural health treatment
What can be done about Geopathic Stress?
If you are at all concerned that your home is geopathically stressed, then I would strongly recommend you get your property assessed. I offer a geopathic stress assessment for your home and the affect on your vitality, (this is done remotely using dowsing and you will need to provide a hair sample and a rough plan of each floor of your house.) Depending on the severity of geopathic stress, corrective measures may be as simple as moving a piece of furniture, such as a bed or chair, out of the geopathic stress line. However, for greater or complete protection against geopathic stress and electromagnectic radiation for you and your entire home, the use of various vortex cards may be more appropriate.
To book a geopathic stress assessment contact me.