Life Alignment is a method of healing and personal empowerment. It recognises the multi-faceted nature of ill-health and dis-ease, incorporating the whole person and their environment. It seeks to transform the underlying cause(s) of an issue, be it personal or environmental stress/trauma (e.g. physical, mental, emotional, electromagnetic radiation, environmental toxins or geopathic stress).
“Life Alignment is not just a healing technique,
but a journey of self discovery of our true purpose,
a movement of the soul towards Oneness of body, heart and mind.”
Life Alignment Can Support In
- Physical, emotional and mental health and well-being
- Aligning the structure/bones, joints and muscles
- Balancing energy fields of organs, glands and body systems
- Identifying underlying causes of issues to help relieve a variety of symptoms
- Releasing suppressed emotions from past traumas or stressful experiences
- Strengthening the immune system and detoxifying the body
- Relieving pain
- Harmonising the environment (Electro magnetic radiation – cell phones, geopathic stress, pollution, food and water)
What Happens in a Life Alignment Session?
Symptoms and distress are the body’s way of communicating that ‘all is not well’. Quite often behind the symptoms are issues from past experiences. The body holds memories of life circumstances and the beliefs and emotions attached to them. This can include stress, toxins, suppressed emotions or physical, psychological and spiritual trauma.
The Life Alignment practitioner uses muscle testing and dowsing to access the body’s innate intelligence, to uncover underlying issues behind pain, stress, illness, or limiting belief patterns etc. As the recipient connects with the memories and emotions, healing energy is channelled into the body via the practitioner’s hands and vortex cards. The practitioner’s role is to aid the release of energetic and emotional blockages, aligning the physical and subtle energy bodies.
A Life Alignment session is approx 90 minutes allowing for deep healing to take place. The number of sessions required depend on the individual. Life Alignment can also be done as distance healing.
Contact me to make an appointment or an enquiry.